Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Black Friday

To my loyal readers:

Hope you all had a Happy Turkey Day (well those in the US of A) and you are satisfied with all the cravings and such!

After that big meal yesterday, you are probably working off all that food shopping for bargains this morning that you had to get up before dawn to go after. If you wait too late everthing will be gone before dawn.

Hopefully the sales will be big despite the economy right now, and I hope things turn out well for you and you get to those bargains first as you start your Christmas shopping.

Me personally, I don't want to get into that crowded mall looking for a parking space in an already crowded parking lot before I get there. I usually wait a weekend before I start my Christmas shopping.

I just don't have a gameplan, which you must have if you are going for your Black Friday shopping. If you don't have a gameplan, you will get run down by the crowds who do.

Anyway, I am satisfied with fulfilling my cravings and I think I had too much to eat yesterday.

So...I would now like to invite you, my loyal readers, to post your comments on your Thanksgiving day cravings, what you do for Thanksgiving, how you go about your Black Friday shopping trips.

Talk about your traditions, your menu, your Black Friday shopping experience, etc.

I'm looking forward to reading your responses.

Again, hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Black Friday!!!!!

Justin

No comments: